When we bought Hotel Catalina 6 months ago, we realized during the survey our genoa was very tired after discussion with the previous owner he agreed to give us a discount for this and give another used genoa supposed to be in a better shape, so we wanted her and we took our chance on this.
Unfortunately both genoa happened to be very tired.
Few sails later with both genoa we decided it was time to upgrade.
After some research, we found http://www.hydesailsdirect.com/. Having a high production boat and a good feeling when I called Judy at Hyde Sail Direct, we decided to go this route and order our new head sail!
So it was time to order a new sail, it took around 6 weeks between the first conversation and the time the sail showed up.<
Hyde Sails Direct order timing
- 10% Deposit
- Additional payment of $1373.00 (70%) is due when the order is submitted to production.
- Final payment of $392.88 is due upon completion.
- Measurement forms and kit sent.
- completed our home work and uploaded to Hyde Sails Direct dropbox repository
- Finale phone conversation with the team at Hyde Sails Direct and few update to my order
- Additional payment
- Order has been submitted to production.
- Estimate ship date is 12/07-12/09
- measuring kit has been returned
- Order is complete and has been shipped. Expected delivery is Friday or Saturday. Please watch your inbox for a tracking email and your Hyde Guide to Sailcare.
- Paid in Full
Hyde Sails bill>
Time to test the new sail>